Pavilion




While in Venice, I had the opportunity to visit the Architecture Biennale, actually it was the reason I went there and probably coffee as well. Some of the Pavilions were really impressive considering the materials they were using and the country that owned them, on the other hand, some others disappointed me a bit considering the design background that they have.
After my time in Finland, the Pavilion was in my list of "the must be seen" and it was until the second day, in Giardini, when I found this beautiful structure. One of my favorite things in Finland was the nature, really it is more than beautiful, and the two pavilions built for the Biennale were really focused on that. I don't know if it was the attachment I have with Finland now the one that made me love it or it is really beautiful, but definitely is one of my favorites.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

How it started...

Since I got my first films developed from my first analogue camera, I felt in love with this kind of photography and that is why I created this, to share with everyone a different way to see the world.

Why...

This is me just having fun with a camera

Cómo empezó

Desde que compré mi primera cámara análoga, me enamoré con éste tipo de fotografía, y es así que decidí crear este espacio, para mostrar a las personas otra manera de ver el mundo.