Sauna



Sauna is something that most of us know and probably if you are not from a Nordic country, you might consider it as something that not everyone can afford. Before going to Finland I heard about it but 
I didn't really  knew how important it is for Finns, most of them go at least once a week trying to make it warmer every time. I must also mention something quite different from other countries, well... they do it naked and at first for me it was something not common at all but it is something that is part of their culture so you have to respect it. 

If you Finland you will get surprise of the amount of saunas they have and how they adapt them depending on the season. During summer you can have floating saunas going in the lakes so you can get inside the water whenever you want and go back to the hot room or enjoy the view you have, while in winter, a common thing to do is to go in the sauna and when you want to rest a bit you can simply try to roll in the snow if you are not brave enough, but in case you are, the ice hole swimming is definitely a must and let me tell you that you won't regret.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

How it started...

Since I got my first films developed from my first analogue camera, I felt in love with this kind of photography and that is why I created this, to share with everyone a different way to see the world.

Why...

This is me just having fun with a camera

Cómo empezó

Desde que compré mi primera cámara análoga, me enamoré con éste tipo de fotografía, y es así que decidí crear este espacio, para mostrar a las personas otra manera de ver el mundo.