Venice


From Finland to Italy. Oh Venice! such an amazing city, for me Venice is like an open air museum, full of colors, life, beautiful buildings, small piazzas, good food, good coffee, what can I say? It is perfect, well maybe I am exaggerating.  The weather was so warm! I was going from the Finnish summer (not more than 20ºC) to the real summer with something like 35ºC , off course i felt it like hell. 

In spite of that I didn't stop enjoying the city. I went for the first time when I was fifteen years old and you can understand that when you are that old, you don't pay attention to the important stuff and off course I didn't remember Venice as the image I have now; And If I can give you a suggestion for the time you want to visit this city, if you are planning to stay in a hotel in the island, try to avoid luggage with wheels cause you are really going to suffer when you see the bridges and the pavement in the city. 
All my best and have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

How it started...

Since I got my first films developed from my first analogue camera, I felt in love with this kind of photography and that is why I created this, to share with everyone a different way to see the world.

Why...

This is me just having fun with a camera

Cómo empezó

Desde que compré mi primera cámara análoga, me enamoré con éste tipo de fotografía, y es así que decidí crear este espacio, para mostrar a las personas otra manera de ver el mundo.