Double exposure

Double exposure. The people you see were in the market square and looks so full cause now with spring everyone is so happy to have light and the streets are full; the other picture that shows the buildings is my school or what I should say, even though I don't want, what used to be my school.

It is so strange to go to school and see it almost empty, vacations started some weeks ago and most of the students have left so seeing the place where i studied for nine months without life is quite different cause now when I enter I start to remember my times with friends, our long nights of work, eating in the school,  sometimes sleeping there, when there was snow we used to play with it outside... simply, to many things that made this place special. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

How it started...

Since I got my first films developed from my first analogue camera, I felt in love with this kind of photography and that is why I created this, to share with everyone a different way to see the world.

Why...

This is me just having fun with a camera

Cómo empezó

Desde que compré mi primera cámara análoga, me enamoré con éste tipo de fotografía, y es así que decidí crear este espacio, para mostrar a las personas otra manera de ver el mundo.